Visit americanexpress/confirmcard and login to your account to confirm your American Express credit card. Because this is the easiest way to get your card activation for free.
However, you need to activate and confirm your new AMEX credit card because you can not use it on any ATM or shopping mall without the activation.
However, there are two ways to confirm any American express card.
- Confirm AMEX card online (americanexpress.com/confirmcard)
- Confirm AMEX card on the phone (1-800-362-6033)
So here is the complete guide for you to confirm your card online and on the phone. I will explain both ways for confirmation of the card and you can choose the right way for you.
Confirm American Express Card Online
The very easy and first way to confirm your card is via login to your AMEX account. You need to login online here americanexpress/confirmcard and then complete your activation process without any hassles.
- Now visit the official website (americanexpress/confirmcard) of American Express or you can click on the button below to reach there
- On the official website, you will see an American Express card with blank spaces
- You need to enter the following details in those blank boxes
- 16 digits of American Express card number
- 4 digits of card ID number
- For card number, please check your credit card’s front side and for the card ID number, check the rear side of your card
- Now click to “Confirm” and you will redirect to next page
- On the next page, you need to enter your personal details like first name, address, phone number, and email ID
- Once you fill-up the whole form, you can click on finish and your activation will be done
- After some time, you will get an email from AMEX regarding your card verification
Confirm your AmericanExpress/ConfirmCard on Mobile Phone
Now, this is the second way to verify your AMEX card. So all you have to do is make a call on Amex’s support center and ask them to activate or confirm your card.
- Grab your mobile phone
- Dial 1-800-362-6033
- Once your call connected, the customer support representative will ask you about your card
- Follow the guide of representative and prompt to next steps
- After some verification, your card will be confirmed
Why do you need to Activate your AMEX Credit Card?
It’s not only about AMEX, but you have to activate any credit or prepaid card when you newly received it. It is because the company or issuer has issued a card for you required to verify that you have received your card successfully and there is no doubt that your card is using by anyone else instead of yourself.
So it is mandatory to confirm all prepaid credit cards before you use them online or anywhere on merchants’ shops.
AmericanExpress.com/confirmcard Company & Services
American Express is a company that was established back in 1918. Also, it is a finance and banking related company that deals with dozens of credit cards and charge cards.
If you are living in the United States, then you probably one one of the AMEX card as well. It is because the company is offering so many advantages and rewards to their customers and cardholders.
The headquarter of the company is in New York and AMEX is delivering so many rewards for using their cards.
Some of the cards services from American Express are below:
- American Express Platinum Credit Card
- American Express Black Card
- American Express Gold Card
- American Express Blue Cash Card
F.A.Q about AmericanExpress.com/Confirmcard
How do I activate my American Express card?
Follow the above-mentioned guide and activate your card over the mobile phone or on the website.
How do I confirm my new American Express card?
When you get your new American Express card, then you need to confirm it before making any transaction from that card. So visit the americanexpress.com/confirmcard and follow the guide.
How do I check the balance on my American Express card?
Log in to your online American Express card account and enter your card number there. Once you login, you can check your balance on your dashboard.
What is the 4 digit card ID American Express?
The 4 digits are actually printed on the back or rear side of any AMEX card. So check the backside of your card and you will get it.
You may be thinking that how can you confirm your AMEX card online? Aren’t you? Well, with the help of my guide you can do it easily. Just remember to visit the americanexpress/confirmcard and get verify your all card on this website.